Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{2011-2012 High School Senior Rep Program} Utah Senior Photographer

I’m looking for outgoing 2012 seniors (which means you’re currently a junior) to represent Sarah Rae Photography at your school. If you have a positive attitude and think you can work it in front of the camera, I want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to have your senior portraits done for FREE. I need guys and girls—looking for at least one from each local high school (Utah, Washington & Iron County high schools).
Here’s how the Rep Program works:
I’ll choose one or two 2012 high school seniors from each surrounding school to shoot a free Model Senior Session—a $250 value!  We’ll hit several different locations and you’ll change outfits several times for a variety of looks. 
What’s in it for you?
▪                A FREE Model Senior Session ($250 value)
▪                Free images for Facebook
▪                100 rep cards with your photo to pass out to friends
▪                10% off your print order
▪                $20 print credit for each referred senior who completes a session with your rep card    
▪                Refer 10 or more and I’ll throw in an added bonus!

What do you have to do?
▪                Be a graduating senior of 2012
▪                Be comfortable in front of the camera
▪                Be outgoing and have a positive attitude
▪                Have a fun sense of personal style
▪                Agree to represent Sarah Rae Photography
▪                Agree to pass out your rep cards to everyone you know and tell them they can save 10% off their 2010 senior portrait session if they book using your rep card  
▪                Return a signed model release by you and your parent/legal guardian

Click here to complete your application.
(It's not hard, promise!)

**Applications are due by April 12, 2011**

No comments:

Post a Comment