Tuesday, October 25, 2011

{Mason Moore} St. George, Utah Senior Photographer

Remember me? I used to take pictures all the time, then I decided that I needed to take the year off so I could focus on finishing school. I've missed it SO much - not school, photographing cool people like you. I've been working on a few things that I will be posting here soon! 

A few weeks ago, I went down to St. George during a week off of school and was able to do Mason's senior pictures! Before this shoot, I was thinking of maybe not doing photography anymore. Thank goodness for this shoot and helping me realize that I never want to take a year break from photography again. Worst. Decision. Ever.

Here is Mason Moore. Mason is pretty cool. I mean, he plays Lacrosse! I feel like my life is that much more cool now that I know someone who plays Lacrosse. Mason also loves having his picture taken. I'm really glad that I was able to be apart of the highlight of his senior year of high school ;)  And, how cool is it that he wore a TUX?! 

Enjoy! 
And show me some love down in the comments section. It's been a while!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pictures taken in Snow Canyon State Park

No comments:

Post a Comment