Friday, February 6, 2009

Opportunities

Just for fun, these pics are just to recap my fabulous 2008. I had so many fun opportunities in 2008, it was an absolute blast!


Over Thanksgiving break, I had the opportunity to go down to Tijuana, Mexico on a humanitarian service trip. I went with my Aunt and Uncle and their family along with about 75 other people. We stayed in a stake center and slept on the stage (others slept in the classrooms). We were able to build a couple homes for a few families as well as other little projects for some of the members in need. I can honestly say that this was the most memorable week of my life and by far the best week!


We had a huge Harris Family Reunion during the summer at a ranch/resort just above Zion National Park. There were over 100 family members there and it was so much fun!


At the reunion, I got to paint ball for the very first time! Wow... I'll be honest... I never got hit so I don't know how much they truly do hurt. But the only reason for that is because I hid behind certain things every round and then sometimes got brave enough to shoot. Otherwise I occupied my time shooting bushes or other random objects out there. It was fun though!


Yup that's right. That's Marci and me with Justin Guarini (runner-up for Kelly Clarkson season 1 of American Idol). Marci, Kristi, Dane and I went down to L.A. for a taping of American Idol. It was pretty awesome! We also met Paula Abdul, Mandisa (season 4) and Ramielle (season 6). I highly recommend making it down to L.A. for a taping. So much fun!



My little brother left for his mission... He is in Sweden and has almost been out a year (March 26)!

No comments:

Post a Comment