Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I heard you wanted to know...

I'm sort of bored.... so...

Three names I go by:
1. Sarah
2. Bip Bop
3. Sairy Fairy

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Photographer
2. Preschool Teacher
3. Dental Assistant

Three Places I have lived:
1. Calgary, AB, Canada
2. St. George, UT
3. Provo, UT

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Propel Berry Flavor
3. Diet Coke

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Prison Break
3. 24

Three Places I Have Been:
1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. Washinton DC

Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Kneaders
2. Wahoo's
3. Diego's

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Graduating
2. New camera - in a few years :(
3. Traveling the world someday

Three things I'm grateful for
1. Family
2. The Gospel
3. Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment