Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Focus on Being Productive Instead of Busy"

This past month, I was in over my head. I was one of the people in charge of my high school reunion, I did the Relay for Life and was the team captain for that, and my work moved offices. ALL IN THE SAME WEEKEND! So... there was a lot of prep before that weekend and once the weekend was over, I slept. A lot. But don't worry, because I was able to sleep at the beach and next to the pool for 3 days. But I can't prove it to you because my mind was so flustered while packing that I FORGOT MY CAMERA! And I call myself a photographer...

Well anyways, the other day I saw the quote "Focus on being productive instead of busy." I'd like to think that I was being productive the past month....

Well, here is what has been neglected and upcoming!





1 comment: