Monday, May 16, 2011

So many questions...

Dear Boys/Men/all Male Gender humans:

I just have a question.

Is it really comfortable while driving, to lean your seat back, drive with your wrist, and to tilt your head ever so slightly to one side?  Or, are you trying to be cool?  Because, I'll be honest.  The ladies tend to laugh when we see it.  So I am trying to understand why you do it.  Is it really more comfortable?  Because, I tried it once and it was a very awkward position to be in while driving.  I mean, what if an accident was about to happen?  Your reaction time is about doubled, potentially causing more harm to yourself than needed.

Again, it's just a question.

Since we are on the topic of questions, WHY on earth did I sign up for not only ONE triathlon, but TWO for this summer?  I keep having nightmares that I'm going to be the girl that the motorcycle is following because he's trying to close up the race.  I just really don't want to be that person.  I just want to finish.  And preferably still be living afterwards.  But, that's just a preference. 

Today I rode an actual bike instead of the ones at the gym, and OUCH!  All I have to say is if I would've known that training your bottom was part of it, I would have started that a long time ago. Bruises will be part of my bottoms life for the next few weeks I'm sure.  Rude.  and Ouch!  Really, the thought of getting on that bike again is just making me hurt thinking about it.  But, it has to be done if I am choosing life. 

If I live past Saturday morning (1st triathlon day), I'll tell you about it.  So, this very well may be my last post on this blog. Ever. 

I'll see you soon, or in the next life.

1 comment: