Friday, June 12, 2009

Cousins - Roommates - Missionaries

Evan and Layne two of my cousins. I've gotten to know them quite a bit since I have lived in Provo - they both go to BYU. We also went to Mexico together for a service trip during Thanksgiving break this past year. While at BYU, they each submitted their mission papers. Although they were called to different missions, they were assigned to enter the MTC on the SAME DAY - SAME TIME! Isn't this great? We think so.

We were able to get some quick "Missionary Photos" the night before the left. Here are a few of my favorites!


Evan
Philippines Naga Mission!
Speaking Tagalog

Layne
Massachusetts Boston Mission!
Speaking Haitian Creole

This photo is dedicated to my love of Evan's laugh.
It's great
As you can see

We will miss them both, but they will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment