Thursday, December 29, 2011

{The Sibs} St. George, Utah Photographer

For Christmas, I got some new camera equipment. I was maybe more of a Christmas, Birthday, Graduation and Favorite Daughter (hmm... sorry Amy) gift.

So... naturally, I dragged the sibs out. I've clearly got a lot to learn, but it's such a fantastic camera!

For the next few weeks, if anyone wants to come out and practice with me (aka, model), let me know!  Think of all the fun we could have. Lots. 
I'll be in St. George for another week or so, then back up to Orem. 

Let me know if you are up for some fun!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photo of me (left) was taken my my little brother. He's very proud.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where I've been, but I have just totally not read your blog in forever! The new stuff looks great! And anytime you need a model, I'm down.

    ReplyDelete