Monday, July 6, 2009

another little treat...

One of my new favorite things to do is follow photography blogs. I find them so fascinating. Maybe due to the fact that I love photography and can't get enough of it. The only down side to looking at all these photo blogs, is that I keep being reminded of all the equipment that I DON'T have and would LIKE to have. However, I still am and forever (it seems like) will be a poor college student. So until I get a real job and can afford my Nikon D3X (roughly $8,000) or Nikon D3 (only $5,000), I will live vicariously through other photographers equipment by following their blogs and dreaming of what will come in my future.

What are some of these blogs I love, you ask?
I think that is enough for now. You should really check these blogs/sites out. They all have really great tips, whether it's actual tips or just inspiration from viewing their work. If you like photography AT ALL... you will love!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! What an honor and delight to be named! I also follow all the other blogs you mentioned! They are delightful! And as far as aspiring to those delightful cameras... I must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my D700. It to me is the absolute definition of the perfect camera and its less on $5,000! Good luck in all you're doing! I love following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the D700 take the the Dx lenses or just the Fx?

    ReplyDelete