Tuesday, July 28, 2009

“Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life”

I've never reallly gotten into Comics. I don't know why. But these 2 that I saw recently kind of stuck out to me because I could somewhat relate to them.

The first one not only do I think is funny, but I find it some-what facinating. I used to think it was so funny growing up to hear my parents say that when they were my age they never would've thought some of the technologies would ever guess could happen. Now, that was the last 10-15 years I've heard them say that. And I would just laugh because I didn't really understand what they meant in the real sense of the statement. But now, technology is getting even crazier. Now you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own bedroom/computer to make new friends and socialize e-style (although I do not suggest being a hermit like this...). It's just so interesting to see how things have evolved, even in my lifetime. It scares me to think of what is to come in the next 10-15 years. This comic kind of relates to this and I thought it was funny.


This next one is dedicated to my previous place of employment. For those of you who knew me last summer, you know what I am referring to (hint... box of contacts, love affairs (definitley not me) and computer crashes). It was an interesting experience, one from which I learned a lot from. If you want the whole story, which is quite comical now looking back, just ask. The comic stirp doesn't really portray my experience, it just reminded me of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment