Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm In College, Not Kindergarden

Remember when you were little and you got to color in school? Or in Primary? And you were probably.... 5?

Okay, so maybe these kids are older than five, but you get the point.

Well, that's what we did in class today. Yep. I'm in college and all we did today was color a color wheel. COLORED IN COLLEGE?

Yes.

Oh and it gets better. Class is scheduled for 11:00 AM. At 11:30, teacher arrives. Then has to go make copies, then has to set up her lap top for a power point. A POWER POINT? Come on... I haven't even graduated yet and I could teach the class better than what's going on here. And I'm very "young" when it comes to my knowledge in Photography.

So basically... my classmates and I are writing a letter. We don't know who to yet, but we're going to write it. Because lets be honest... if we're paying a million dollars worth in tuition, shouldn't we receive instruction that is at least worth while and not a waste of time?

So when people ask me why I (in the past, and possibly now too...) am not taking classes and have no desire to finish? Well, this is why.

Thank you for listening. Or rather, reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment