Tuesday, March 24, 2009

photoshop

For my Digital Imaging (photoshop) class, we had to recreate a website. Luckily we did not have to do any coding (make it an actual working site). We just had to recreate all the images and texts using photoshop. It was actually a really fun assignment.

I chose to do the OAR website. They are my favorite band so I figured I would not mind looking at their site constantly and all their wonderfully looking faces :)

Unfortunately, my version of photoshop is lame and I couldn't use it for this assingment so I've been spending what seems like forever in the library. And let me tell you... there are some very unique people in the library.

So this is my end result. The project that has taken up my nights for the past few weeks in finally complete. Now... on to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment